MWA Nova meets the need for a simple to use, safe, gentle and relatively low cost film cleaner and inspection deck for small gauge films.
- The new Duster features variable cleaning speed using soft, continuously moving Pellon tape on either side of the film.
- The moving tapes keep a clean, soft surface presented to the film.
- The dry cleaning method means no chemicals are needed, although wet cleaning can be carefully done.
- A perfect companion for the flashscanHD or Choice 2K+™
- Includes splicer platform and foot pedals for inspection direction and speed.
- Capacity: 360 m (1,200 ft)
- Adjustable forward cleaning speed using front panel knob. Film cleaning speed to be determined.
- Cleaning tape feed speed of 27 cm/min (10.63 inches/minute)
- Integrated Deck Light for easy inspection and monitoring of condition, cleaning
- Super8 Hub adapters included
- Low power consumption: 50 W at 100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz)
- Dimensions: W 22.05” x D 22.05” x H 23.62” (56cm x D 56cm x H 60cm) (without reels)
Click on this link to download a PDF of the Duster information.