The MWA Nova Choice4K Plus™ film scanner for 8mm/Super8, 9.5mm and 16mm film debuted showing 4K images in real-time at NAB!
Now you have more to choose:
Real time Choice 4K Plus™ and Choice 2K Plus™ film scanner for8mm/Super8, 9.5mm and 16mm scanning from MWA Nova, the pioneers of Laser based perforation detection
Proven sprocket-free, claw-free transport handles 4% or more shrinkage, damaged or missing perforations, which saves prep-time for repairs and money
Great Features and Benefits!
Timeline-based color correction and settings changes with frame-accurate in-points.
- Fast and Easy to use.
- Happens in real time
- Settings can be saved as a file for re-use or restored when resuming a session
- Colorist Approved at NAB 2013
Turbo Mode for speedy transfers
- 400’ 8mm/S8 reel edit-ready in TEN minutes
- Sound re-pitched
- 1280 x 720p files direct to USB 3 drives—no waits for workstation-to-drive copies
More codec/file choices
- DPX and TIFF at 4K Plus™ (4096 x 3072) and 2K Plus™ (2336 x 1752) for highest resolution
- Uncompressed 8 and 10-bit YUV and MJPEG AVI at up to 1920 x 1080 HD
- ProResHQ 422 at 2K and AVID DNxHD option
- Lossless, Reversible JPEG2000 Archival Codec option
- Up to 14TB of fast internal storage
- Fiberchannel, 10GigE, USB3 options
Choice systems are in use worldwide by major archives and by commercial film transfer companies for a wide range of film types/conditions.